Address:9137 E. Hartford
Ponca City, OK 74601
Camp McFadden was first established in 1927 by Oilman William McFadden as a Camp Fire Girls Camp. It now is a multi use recreational area with a Summer Camp Program for boys and girls, an Outdoor Education program for school groups and available for rent by the general public. The Camp is located on 250 acres of woods, hills and ponds overlooking the west shore of Kaw Dam Reservoir and provides a variety of facilities for church, youth, scout groups, family reunions, weddings and corporate events.